Sunday, February 6, 2011

KeTcHuP...

Life has been busy, which means less posting. I love writing posts and keeping everyone up to date, but sometimes, there are not enough hours in the day.

I have been busy with homework, recouping from last weekend, and cleaning. Also put in some great workouts this week to make up for last weekend. And it was a great success that even after a few too many drinks last night, I am down 2 pounds. I am going to move my weigh in day though...Sunday's come with just too much pressure! So for a total I am down 13 pounds! It feel f*cking good to have accomplished that! And this weekend brought about more craziness with Emma down and us celebrating her birthday but I stayed with in my points, used some weeklies for alcohol, but all around maintained pretty well!

I have paid off my car so now I feel like a big girl! However, we were also in a miner fender bender on Thursday night with Chaz's car so we may have taken a small hit financially. Luckily everyone is ok, but it certainly is not super fun.

SO here we start a new week! I am hoping for a Packer win...that will be a great start to my week! If not, I may fall into a deep and somber depression where I sleep 18 hours a day and eat nothing but snowballs and funyons....I am just kidding! GO PACK GO!!!!

No comments: