Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Except I so know where this one is going! Reno baby!

First and foremost I am looking forward to some vacation time! I have been saving and saving and saving my vacation hours and now, I plan on blowing them with four days of no work! It will be utterly glorious!

But, more importantly, I am overly excited to see the Durgin clan, get in some good family time, and celebrate Laine's college graduation! Exciting!

This past week has been fun and pretty relaxing. Of course it is always a bit hectic before a trip but I have tried to stay up on my workouts and i was not super strict this week with my food intake, I certainly did not fall of any wagons! In addition almost every night this week I went to bed at 11 or before...unheard of in my book! Something was just pulling me to my bed...maybe my body was just in the mood to be healthy! Who knows! But tonight, I am going to push the envelope a bit...with a good airplane nap in my near future, tonight may be a later evening, but not by much!

Off to pack!

No comments: