Monday, March 21, 2011

fresh air...

Oh, sorry for the little break there! Last week my final was due for class and it took a lot out of me! Blah, glad it’s over! I get a 4 week break before my next class!

This weekend was great! I went out Friday night with some of my Auggie ladies to celebrate Alyssa’s birthday! Not only do we look similar, act similar, and dress similar, we also have birthdays in the same month! Crazy!

We got a hotel room in downtown MPLS and hopped from one bar to the next. We tried out some for the first time and it was nice finding some different atmospheres! I really liked a bar downtwon called the Loon!

Saturday morning we woke up way too early after drinking way too much! We headed to Sawatdee for birthday lunch and as soon as I got home around 2:30pm, I was out! Out until the D. Lo came and woke me up at 7:15pm….ah, the joy of sleeping! We watched a movie, You Again, which was a pretty good movie to rent, and then it was back to bed…I pretty much love not having homework!

Sunday was a rainy, romantic day. It was dreary and wet, yet it was a nice break from the sun and it sure made that snow disappear rather quickly! I headed out for a workout then came home to clean, then Chaz and I headed off to Maple Grove to take in a date night! We went to Trader Joe’s, the movies, and then a nice dinner at Granite City! I love date nights with my husband!

As for this week, I foresee lots of relaxing, working out, and reading! Oh, and we are getting a closet put in so maybe by the end of the week, I will be organizing a new closet! The best part of this week however, is we get to see some Durgin family! Chaz’s dad is coming into town for the week and I am excited! It is so great having two families and two groups of people you feel really comfortable with. I love the Durgins and the great time that usually follows them! I wish we could see more of them, but Denis will have to suffice till we make our way to the great city of Reno in May to see Laine graduate!

No comments: