Wednesday, October 31, 2012

An October Goal....Accomplished!

I was looking back at my old blog posts, and as I said, I have been super busy so I didn't even realize that my October goal was not 5 pounds, but rather 4. 

This morning I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to hop on the scale.  I was a bit rushed so I didn't do my normal routine of adding two 5 pound weights to check the scale accuracy.  I just hopped on and this is what I saw:

Today's Weight: 228.6
Starting weight 10/1: 232.8
Pounds lost in October: 4.2!!!!!!

I did it!  I met my goal.  And I am motivated to just keep going....I need to keep going!  There will be ups, there will be downs, but I just want to be healthy.  Aside from the piece of Halloween candy I am sucking on right now, I feel healthy!  lol.  So now on to Goal 1.2, which is 8 pounds by Turkey day!  At this point, I am feeling pretty good about that and can't wait to see the number!

Happy Halloween!

No comments: