Friday, October 5, 2012

Thursday weigh in, on a Friday!

Happy Friday!

I am so ready for the weekend!  I have a friend visiting, I am tired as hell, and I have a shit load of laundry to do.  Hence, I am incredibly glad that I have the weekend ahead of me!

Yesterday I did my weigh in:

Yesterday's Weight
Hellz yeah!  -.8

But even better? 

I knew the hubs was coming home Tuesday night and we were talking pizza, and I knew Wednesday we were going out for our anniversary so in preparation, I made sure to work out both nights before going out, and i snapped this pic Tuesday before heading out to dinner:
230.4!!!!

I am headed in the right direction, I am making smart decisions, and I am already feeling better.  Yesterday started a new week and I am looking forward to it!

They opened a new Wellness Building across the street from my work for employees only and this week I took two great group classes! I am looking forward to the classes I have signed up for next week!  On Thursday I was still feeling the burn from my Monday Core class! 

Happy Weekend friends!

No comments: