Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ten years...

This is my husband Chaz...oh yeah, and that's me too!  Today is an important day.  It's the day we mark being together for 10 years.  10 wonderful, amazing, and fun years!  I have been with my husband for almost half my life...crazy!  And I wouldn't have it any other way because life has straight up rocked with him by my side.

We have dealt with our fair share of issues.  Long distance for 6 years, lived and had jobs in different areas, and all of that on top of the normal couple flare ups.  Yet for some reason, we rarely focus on the tough parts...they seem nonexistent, because we have so much fun in our day to day lives...we just fit together, and it's awesome!  We love life, and we love each other!  It has been a blast and I am so excited for our future together!

Here's to another lovely 10 years with the love of my life!

I love you babe!

No comments: