And now, 2012 begins! Wow, it is just crazy how time flies! This year went by particularly fast and I have a sneaky suspicion that this is a fore taste of years to come....boo! But I guess it does me know good to dwell on how quickly time flies but rather on the amazing things I do to fill that time.
Last year I wrote a list of things I wanted to fulfill for that year. I did pretty good with that list, even exceeded in some areas, but it is nice to look back and see what I wanted then, and what I want now. It is also a great reminder of little things that I find important and want to place more emphasis on. I love that fact that last year I put pack less when I travel but just last week I was schlepping pounds of luggage around the airport...some things may just never happen! So, in sticking with tradition, here is my list for 2012.
Ringing in 2012 (List)!
- Focus on my amazing marriage and count my blessings. I am married to my absolute best friend and I thank God daily for bringing us together and giving us (going on) 10 years together. I am looking so forward to what the future has in store for us!
- Continue to prioritize family and make sure that I stay in touch with family both near and far away!
- Continue running and working out
- Make eating healthy a priority again
- Read more books
- Enjoy the last two courses of my Master's education
- Attend more sporting events
- Take more walks...it doesn't always have to be a run.
- Continue to find good, healthy, tasty recipes!
- Work hard at work, and play hard outside of work.
- Don't sell myself short
- Let me friends know just how much they mean to me
- Try new restaurants
- Eat organic, cage free, grass fed as much as possible
- Tell funny stories
- Learn a rock star joke
- Go camping
- Play cards with my grandma
- Live everyday to the fullest...don't live with regrets
- Be more organized
- Keep a clean house
- Pamper my cats even more!
- Knit a blanket
- Take it all in
Happy 2012 to my family and friends! I love you all and you made 2011 just wonderful! Here's to another great year!