Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So here it is...

Our apartment is still a mess, and pictures still need to be hung, but I thought I would give you a sneak peak!
I am really seeing the potential, and having fun putting things away. The silver shelf above will be getting a makeover with matching crates, and once the walls are adorned, I think the dining room will be a great segway into the living room.
The living room is ridiculously huge. There's still a walking path and hutch off to the right that didn't make it into the picture!
The messy room, but you can tell we are all starting to feel a bit more at home! (see cat laying on bed).

So while this is a work in progress, it has already come together so well and I can't wait to see the finished project! And of course have you all over for dinner!

And on the subject of food, I will leave you with my fat kid moment of the night...(and I was a fat kid so I can say that!) I was able to use my newly put away kitchen to whip up a late night craving! Luckily, they are only 4p+ a piece! (I swear this doesn't happen often but sometimes you just have to indulge!)
mmmmmmmmmm!

No comments: