Friday, January 27, 2012

This may be a cheesy post...

Last night I hauled ass and tried my hardest to get everything put away in the apartment. I have to say, I am pretty darn proud of myself! Chaz is going to hang pictures, and then I can put the hutch items away and then.....we are done! All moved in! It feels really nice and the more I put stuff away and get acclimated, the more I am really enjoying it! I will post some updated pictures Sunday after we get everything hung!

Tonight I plan on relaxing in my nice, clean apartment with one of my girlfriends, making cookies, enjoying a delicious homemade dinner, and watching a movie. Sounds delightful and I can't wait for work to be over!

Mikey is also home so tomorrow I will venture out to B-town and enjoy his company! And aside from homework, I have nothing else planned...I think it will be a great weekend!

Next weekend we are having a big girl's weekend to celebrate my friend Emma's birthday so it will be nice to get some relaxing in this weekend!

And next weekend is the big game. Even though the Pack didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year, I still like to watch commercials...so that is my plan! I also found this great WW recipe that I may have to make for the game!

Queso Dip!

Happy Friday!

No comments: