Monday, July 11, 2011

a little under the weather...

I have not been feeling to hot. In fact, I have been feeling pretty crummy. So crummy, in fact, that it is beautiful outside and I couldn't help but dress like this.

And I added these for a little extra comfort...
Yep, those are thick winter slippers.
Good thing the air is on or I imagine my outfit would have to look a bit different and I may not be as comfortable. So while I may be wheezing and hacking and creating a sculpture with all my used Kleenexes, I am at the very least comfortable.


I would imagine it has something to do with my crazy week last week, or maybe my body just thinks it's cool to freak out and get a sore throat/head cold combo in the summer time. I will never know. What I do know? It better knock it off!

No comments: