Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I am...


I am 25...I love running, and working out, but I have to motivate myself like crazy. I love to cook. I love to bake even more. I love being crafty but have a hard time finishing a project. In some areas of my life I am insanely organized, yet in other areas (ie. my room), I love being messy. I love watching chick flicks but secretly enjoy the occasional action film. I love kids but prefer when they are clean and if the are a baby, have a fresh diaper on. I can't wait to have kids but have no problem waiting till I feel more secure. I love massages...yet I have only had one in my life (very memorable experience!). I wish I could go shopping everyday. I never wanted to be a cat lady, but I totally am. I love sun, and heat...not insane heat, but I do enjoy a good 80-90 degree day. I eat ice cream almost every night before bed. My favorite dessert is apple pie, cold, with vanilla ice cream. I love being with my family, my in-laws, and my best friends...with these people, I feel completely comfortable. I hate when bugs are inside the house. Outside, fine. Inside, I will work my best to get you outside but if you flip a shiznit, your dead! I swear more then I should. I have started to like eating seafood more. I buy organic as much as possible. I like eating healthy, natural foods. I always have painted toes. I have a sick obsession with weddings, even if I don't know the person. I say prayers each night before bed and list off my entire family. I love grocery shopping but I really dislike putting grocery's away. I have a hard time relaxing...I always have to be doing something.

No comments: