Tuesday, March 2, 2010

No new is good news...NOT!

I will start this by saying we still have not picked a middle name for Faith. You'll have to forgive me but I have a husband who has to take his time and ponder everything till he is blue in the face. What a funny guy! I promise though, you will be the first to know!

Today is Tuesday, yet this week has already exceeded expectations, and will only continue to do so!

Tonight Chaz and I went to see Michael Franti and Spearhead perform. They were opening for John Meyer, but I think it should have been the other way around!

Chaz and I got there super early because we could not pick where to eat before. We walked in the door and Chaz took a look at the tickets and realized we were on Club level! Hello feeling like a spoiled rich kid! I had no idea, so ensues surprise number one!

So we went to the club level to find food and found an all you can eat amazing buffet which was a bit pricey but Chaz wanted to treat me for my birthday! Amazing...to say the least! Surprise number two!

And surprise three was the shirt I found with the lyrics to my wedding song on it! Score again! This was all on top of the most amazing, upbeat performance. I mean, moon walking to MJ with no shoes on, walking around the entire arena for like three songs, and inviting little kids up for Say Hey were just a few of the ways that Franti and his crew rocked the stage! Amazing!


















Of course I had to rock out my cute shirt which will fit better after a few runs!

















And now you can meet the new Durgin! Faith has come a long way since she arrived via foster mom on Saturday! I took this pick tonight! This is her coming towards my hand! She is getting there!






She is even roaming around. The first few days she was so shy and mean, that all these changes make us smile!





I think she finally got the point on Sunday when we kicked her out of the back room and made her come out to the living room. We wanted to give her her space but also let her get used to our sounds. Below she is letting Chaz give her some love on her second day her. It doesn't last long so we enjoy it when she gives it!






Pretty girl up close!


And the Bonnell's also have a new addition! My mom adopted a cute little female Jack Russell Terrier. She arrived at their place on Sunday! the other dogs are getting used to her but it will take some time for Duke to share his mom. And Val is really not sure! She will come around though!
















So yeah, it's been a busy few days, and with a trip to Moorhead this weekend, I think it will continue to be crazy busy wonderful!

No comments: