Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sweets!


Today we had a had a fantastic wedding cake tasting at Wuollets Bakery. Mom, Dad, Chaz and I were all there to sample the different cakes. They offered us a variety of options and everything tasted so good! I think we all left with a sugar high. And some wonderful ideas! I can't wait to continue to work on our wedding cake. There are so many options that we have a lot of room to be creative! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Mom and I have also started looking at invitation options. As of right now, we are planning on making most of the paper products. We went to a Wedding Expo at Archiver's, a scrap booking store, and they really influenced our decision. There are so many great options and once again, it gives us the option to be creative.
And aside from wedding talk, the apartment is almost set up. In fact, just a few small piles left. And I can rejoice in the fact that really, none of them are mine! Tonight, Chaz and I went to the Mecca known as Ikea and we bought a great picture for the living room and a new house plant to join the one Terri bought us as a house warming gift, so things are really coming together!
And as I said, I promise pictures soon! I am just waiting for the place to look really good!

No comments: