Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Monday...

This weekend wasn’t my best eating. And I didn’t do any hard core workouts. I walked my parents dogs while house-sitting, and made sure to do some workout videos and youtube videos, but I didn’t really push myself. And I didn’t track everything I ate. I certainly didn’t go crazy but this weekend I just felt in a slump. The past few weeks have been really stressful and Friday I received some great news (more to come later!), but it was almost like my body needed to revert inward and hibernate this weekend rather than revel in the good news.

When I was in high school, there was a period of time where I wasn’t getting enough sleep, not eating right, and stressing about every little thing. I would get this eye twitch in my right eye lid that would sporadically happen throughout the day. I did some reading on it and realized it was most likely caused from stress and lack of sleep. It went away shortly after that but has now returned! Ugh, so fricken annoying! And I feel like I have been sleeping a lot on the weekends but I think in general, the schedule I am maintaining needs a shake up. Tonight I plan on getting a workout in, then going home to clean. I need to freshen up my space, make it look nice and organized (maybe a good purging is in order!), and then I need some sleep! I am going to drink a crap load of water today, keep up with my new found tea regiment, and focus on getting in some veggies today. I just need to flush out the bad and bring on the good! Wish me luck!

No comments: