The holiday season is right around the corner, and while most of my shopping is done, it doesn't have to be stressful for the last minute shopper. I helped a friend out today with a few ideas and thought I would share!
Movie Gift Basket:
- Movie tickets, popcorn, movies, candy, cozy socks, hot chocolate packets
Manicure Gift Basket:
- Nail Polish, File, Cotton Balls, Nail Polish Remover
Gift Card for a Manicure, Spa Day, Hair Cut or color
Book Gift Basket:
- Book, coffee Mug, assortment of tea and hot cocoa, fuzzy socks, bookmark
For the Chef in your life:
- Baking sheets, silicone baking sheets, cool kitchen gadgets and fun cookbooks (be creative!)
- Colander with pasta and pasta sauce (make it fancy by using organic pasta and organic sauces with fun ingredients)
Homemade Cookies and Treats
A bottle of wine with a set of wine glasses
If you have family or friends with kids, consider giving them a night off and offer to babysit!
Good luck! And get creative!