Monday, November 19, 2012

Gift Giving...

I generally write about food, working out, my lack of working out, my weight, and occasionally the happenings in my life.  But obviously there are lots of other things that I enjoy, although food and working out are two of my fav!  I have posted about different crafts I have done, and one of my favorite hobbies, wedding planning.  Someday I will get everything organized and add some tabs for organization.  But the point is, this blog is a grab bag, 100%.  So this post will have nothing to do with food or exercising, but rather gift giving!

The holiday season is right around the corner, and while most of my shopping is done, it doesn't have to be stressful for the last minute shopper.  I helped a friend out today with a few ideas and thought I would share!

Movie Gift Basket:

  • Movie tickets, popcorn, movies, candy, cozy socks, hot chocolate packets
Manicure Gift Basket:
  • Nail Polish, File, Cotton Balls, Nail Polish Remover
Books

Gift Card for a Manicure, Spa Day, Hair Cut or color


Book Gift Basket:

  • Book, coffee Mug, assortment of tea and hot cocoa, fuzzy socks, bookmark
For the Chef in your life:
  • Baking sheets, silicone baking sheets, cool kitchen gadgets and fun cookbooks (be creative!)
  • Colander with pasta and pasta sauce (make it fancy by using organic pasta and organic sauces with fun ingredients)
Homemade Cookies and Treats

Canned Goods

A bottle of wine with a set of wine glasses

If you have family or friends with kids, consider giving them a night off and offer to babysit!  

Good luck!  And get creative! 

No comments: