Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm gonna try!

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267-269-14350-0,00.html

This is a good decision after a team treat run to DQ-(ugh, it got me again!)  I may not run every day but I am going to try and if nothing else, hopefully it will help me increase how often I run!

Two more sleeps until Chaz and I will be on our way to Seattle!  I am so excited!!!!!  The anticipation has been building for like at least three month now!  I can't believe it's here!  And I need a break like I need a salad!  Holy hellz ballz have the last three weeks been stressful.  And to top it off, Chaz's catalytic converter was stolen off of his truck Sunday night...while it was parked in our parking lot!  (straight up biatches!)  Cool, right?!  And $400 later that has proven to be a royal pain in the behind, but ya know what?  I don't care because I leave for Alaska in 2 days!  (THANK YOU GOD!)

No comments: