Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Congratulations to my hubby...

While I was busy finishing up finals, so was my husband.  And I missed even mentioning it on here because I just spent that weekend in a big brain fart...my brain had been overworked and it was toast...as you can see by this miss.  But that's no excuse, so I owe him one...maybe an ice cold beer...maybe a few ice cold beers!

With that being said, Congrats to you, my wonderful husband.  You have worked so hard to get here, and I know it has not been easy, but you did it, and I am proud of you!  You are such a smart, strong individual and I know you can do anything you put your mind to!  I know you will do so much with your life; you are such a gem, and an interesting individual...I just know you are destined to show the world that!

Congrats, I owe you a beer, and I love you with everything I have!

No comments: