Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring has sprung..

It was a beautiful weekend with both days reaching over 60 degrees. We spent a lot of time outside, and airing out our apartment, letting it breath a little bit.

The cats loved the fresh air and spending time looking outside. Aren't these two just so cute!
And it was fun sprucing up the patio furniture! The bright pillows add a fun pop!

On Saturday, a group of my friends and I ran the Irish for a Day 5k. Second year in a row baby! I smell a tradition! It was amazing this year! Beautiful, sunny whether, completely opposite from the snow storm we ran in last year.

The race, and my friend LeeAnn, have now motivated me to run a 10 k in April so I have my next goal! And today marks day number 2 in my 30 days of working out challenge. I love working out. I love the way I feel. But I just don't prioritize it like I should...but now I am taking a stand to make it important; to make feeling good important!

No comments: