Monday, February 1, 2010


For ten and a half blissful months, I had Chris and Joni all to myself. Just me. No one else. Although I cannot recollect this time, I can only imagine that is was pure, selfish, uninterrupted, bliss. And then, on February 1st, 1987, my world of undivided attention came to an end. My sister Kory Johanna popped out to not only say hello, but to become a permanent fixture in our little family unit. I am sure my little eleven month old self was devastated but like I said before, I am unable to recollect this period in my life. Must have been the booze.


Needless to say, things did change. Obviously being so close in age, Kory and I could be the best of friends, and the worst of enemies. I do know one thing for sure. I am who I am today because on February 1st, 1987, Kory decided to join the world. And although we can argue, fight, and play WWF with the best, we can also shop, talk, and love like no other.
Happy Birthday Kory!

1 comment:

LAURA said...

did someone say shop??