Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th....and a Wednesday Weigh In

Happy 4th of July!

This week's weigh in went good.  I still need to reign in a few areas but the results are something to be happy about!

Down 1 pound

Down 8 pounds since March 21st

Moral of the story....I can do better!  But beating my self up doesn't help.  Moving forward, and changing some things up will!

Today I broke a major sweat and moved a bunch of things over to the D. Lo's.  I also ate a lot of fruit, including almost half a watermelon!


I lifted some weights, did some stretching, iced my ankle, and cuddled with my man.  Now after a nice dinner, we are sitting watching the Capitol 4th of July special on tv.  It is just too damn hot outside for an outdoor firework show!

Happy 4th of July!  I am beyond proud to be an American!  I feel so blessed with the life I have been given, in the land of the free!  Here's to another great year-and a big one politically!  

No comments: