Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Just a quick note...

I know I am in the middle of talking about my Alaskan adventure but I have had some other things on my mind.

A bum anything generally means for me little exercise.  And vacation generally means for me unhealthy eating.  While I didn't eat insanely horrible on this trip, I did eat a lot of carbs, and I can certainly feel it.  But it's hard to not be able to get down with my bad self and exercise...I have always been one who needs to watch what I eat, and exercise.  But since I can't exercise as intensely as usual, I am going to make it a goal to watch what I eat even more than usual.  This means I am going to track everything in my WW tracker.

So tomorrow morning, I will weigh in as usual.  I will watch my food intake all week, and on Thursday, I am going to re-join the Y and start getting my swim on while I work on getting my ankle back into tip top shape.

Wish me luck!  I know it can be done.  I saw a great WW commercial tonight featuring Jennifer Hudson.  I needed to hear her message.  She said to tell yourself you can do it, and not listen to the self-doubt that can eat away at our motivation in our mind.  Thanks Jen...you hit a cord with me!

No comments: