Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Feeling the blues...

Today I feel off...ugh.  Seriously, like I just want to speak in ridiculous gibberish and get out some frustration: gsaefvorinvajkosdrngvjosndrjdfnsdjf smadf sdm, msdf vvfvk dfkv fd...meh, didn't help. 

I am itching....NO, going crazy with desire, to get out for a good run.  I feel so deprived in that area and it sucks.  It gets me down in the "Oscar the Grouch" dumps. 

I went swimming last week, and it was fun, but it wasn't enough.  I think tonight I am going to do the 30 day shred and just avoid any of the foot activities.  Or maybe I just need to hunker down and bust my butt swimming.  Or maybe I just need to go home and go to bed.  Ugh, I'm indecisive. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want, nor will I, put pressure on my foot to heal faster (and essentially lead to not healing).  I want to give it all the time in the world.  I want to baby the shit out of it so I can get back to running and start that goal I made last month of running 12 5K's in 12 months.  But I am getting impatient.  Thursday will be the one month mark since I sprained my ankle.  I definitely did not think it would still be this stiff and swollen. 

Last night I wanted to see what my foot looks like in my wedges...ugh, not good!


And on top of my self-loathing and pity over my foot, I have a list of things I want to accomplish and I don't seem to be making any headway.  I want to sit down and create a hard core budget, one that lists out all of our bills, monthly income, what have you.  Since our income has increased, we need to get smarter about it.  I want to finish some projects that I have started.  I want to clean and organize and purge crap that we just don't need to hang on to. 

Oh yeah, and I might as well add the painful pimple growing right below my nose to my list...Did I miss something?  Am I still in high school?

I just have some things in life that I want to get figured out, and I kind of feel like I am at a stand still right now.  And I am kind of over feeling that way. 

So yeah, I really don't bitch and moan too much, but today was a good day to get it off my chest.

And I suppose now I need to be smart about it and get productive tonight!

No comments: