Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dads...

Dad's are pretty cool!  And today was a day just for them!

Whether it's my dad, or Chaz's, we have both been insanely blessed!  

I would be lost without the love and support my dad has provided me over the years.  He is always there to listen and give advice, and his dry sense of humor is top of the line.  I am lucky enough to have inherited that!  

My dad has taught me so much and I am the person I am today thanks to him!  His kindness, grace, and love, not just towards his family but humanity in general, is something to aspire to.  He is a man that many respect and one they look up to.  I know I certainly do!




Chaz looks up to his dad like no other, and respects the words of wisdom he imparts on him.  I am so thankful that Chaz has such an example in his life  Denis is a wonderful man with a kind soul.  He would give the shirt off his back to anyone in need and he has certainly been there for both of us when we have needed.

He is insanely funny and outgoing and can get the whole room laughing.   He is truly a unique individual with a bright soul who can light up a room!




Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, but especially the two very best I know!

No comments: