Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Looking forward...

I am excited for this fall...not just the pumpkins, the apples, the cool air and the comfort foods. Although these things could certainly make it memorable all in themselves.

On top of all the pre-noted wonderfulness, I get to celebrate my husbands birthday, our 2nd wedding anniversary, my aunt's wedding, Concordia's Homecoming with my brother being a freshman, time with the Core Four (my Auggie ladies), two 5K's, and a fun craft weekend in Moorhead. Throw in Halloween and Thanksgiving and we're talking party!

My statistics class ends on Friday...Thursday night will be dedicated to homework. Then I get four wonderful weeks off. I am looking forward to that! I plan to organize my life, get in a bunch of fall running, and hang out with my friends who get neglected as my homework increases...boo, I know, but what can you do! Hopefully my next class is not as killer...luckily no classes over Christmas (gotta look for the positives)!

Plan of attack for tonight is flag football, some dinner, and then getting a good start on my final assignment for class! Wish me luck!

P.S. It is COLD today in the Mpls....like high of 58 degrees...not to mention freezing tonight. Like I said, welcome fall! But winter, you best not be closely following!

No comments: