Friday, September 9, 2011

Falling into fall....

Even though we have a beautiful 80 degree weekend approaching, I have accepted and am ready for fall. With the emergence of warm colors, pumpkin spice lattes, and trees with leaves beginning to color, my mind has slowly converted from summer to fall, and I am actually looking forward to it.

I have started a little fall cleaning project, and maybe this weekend I will throw out some of my fall decorations! Most importantly, I will probably dig through D. Lo's large quantities of decorations and spruce her living areas up too! We tend to spend more time in the upstairs area as of late so I really don't have to focus on the downstairs area too much...although, this may sound crazy, but I am going to kind of reclaim the downstairs and start spending more time doing my homework and watching tv. It is just comfortable because it is my stuff and I can watch what I want and just de-stress. I love being around people, and I think that is why I slowly started spending most my evening upstairs, even doing homework at the dinning room table, but I think I will focus more if I maybe spend some time in solitude. Ah, the ramblings of someone about to go into hibernation...fall truly is approaching!

Even still, I am off to enjoy my 80 degree weekend and take in just a bit more summer...maybe I can stock pile the sunshine and warmth and it will tide me over through winter which I am certainly not going to accept as willingly as I accepted fall!

No comments: