Thursday, November 25, 2010

Tis the season to be Thankful...

On this beautiful Thanksgiving day, there is so much to be thankful for. It is fricken freezing outside, so we are all inside, playing games, cooking up a storm, and enjoying the day with family and friends. To pay tribute to all I am thankful for, I have compiled a list of everything I can't live without and everything I am thankful for.

  1. My faith and my God!
  2. My amazing husband who surprises me everyday and makes me proud!
  3. My loving family who support everything I do and who support even if they don't agree.
  4. The amazing host of friends that I surround myself with. Mainly the strong women who I am so blessed to call my best friends.
  5. My lovely Faithy Kitty Girl who has provided so much love, comfort, and fun!
  6. The animals that live in Buffalo, Jack, Duke, Val, and Jinx!
  7. My jobs, both of them! I get so much support and security from working.
  8. My school, who provides me with a plethora of knowledge.
  9. My beautiful mother and mother in law. I am so lucky to have two great women in my life.
  10. A warm bed to crawl into at night.
  11. Christmas lights and Christmas trees being put up by neighbors.
  12. My reliable car.
  13. Being a part of three of my friends weddings.
  14. My father who is always there and provides a great deal of humor in my life.
  15. My grandma flying out to spend Thanksgiving with us.
  16. My family in Colorado who were so awesome to share grandma.
  17. Being able to travel.
  18. Being free cause I love roaming around.
  19. My life!
  20. Getting to spend Thanksgiving with some pretty great peeps!

No comments: