Monday, April 5, 2010

Tea Time!

I am a creature of habit. I drink coffee, every morning…often followed by a few more cups throughout the day. I generally need something sweet after each meal. I love checking my email and facebook as soon as I get home from work, and I generally try and make myself work out most nights of the week. Something I normally do not do is drink tea, but with coffee costing a good amount of money, I have been trying to decrease that habit by drinking tea whenever I am craving an afternoon coffee run. It is becoming quite a pleasant habit. I take my afternoon break to go downstairs and get hot water, and then I like to add splenda and milk to make a creamier concoction. Not only is it relaxing but I love the fact that I can buy a box of tea for $2-$5 dollars and have it available at my desk any time I want it. My favorite right now is a medium cup filled with a bit of milk (I use more than the average person!), 2 packets of splenda, and Starbuck’s Awake Tazo tea! I steep it for 4-5 minutes, a learned trait from my stint as a barista, and enjoy! Now I just need to work on getting someone to bring me rolls and jam or some cucumber sandwiches! Anyways, if you are looking to add a little something to your day, I highly suggest the above!

No comments: