Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fun in the sun...

We just got back from our Hawaiian vacation yesterday and I think it’s safe to say, we are both ready to go back!  I know that living there every day wouldn’t be as magical as spending time there for a relaxing vacation, but I can imagine it would be a little nicer with that sunshine and warm weather almost everyday. 
The vacation was truly relaxing.  Lots of beach time, wine drinking, eating, and family time.  All the makings of a perfect vacation.
My sister-in-law and I rented scooters one day and experienced the island on two wheels.  That was the best way to pop around and easily take in the activities we wanted to without having to be driven by others or using the car.  Not only were they convenient but they were a shit load of fun!  Especially when we accidentally popped onto the highway!
We ended our trip by enjoying a Super Bowl Party Hawaiian style. 
And getting in some last minute sun!
Such an awesome vacation, and I can't wait till the next!



No comments: