Thursday, February 7, 2013

WIW, on a Thursday again...


Another Weigh in Wednesday on a Thursday.  Recent history would make you think I should just name them Thursday weigh in’s but since I do them on Wednesday, that just doesn’t seem right. 

I weighed myself the day after vacay.  I weighed in at 235 and some change.  Holy bananas!  I knew I felt crappy, and I generally ate like shit.  But that shit is not gonna fly.  Healthy eating and a workout gave me this weight the next day for my Wednesday Weigh in:

I decided to switch my gym membership from Anytime to the YMCA so that I can hit up classes and include some swim workouts.  I loved Anytime, but mainly for the convenience and the staff…the staff at the one I went to were bomb!  And the place was kept up like no other.  I ended my membership there as we were planning on moving, so when I got the urge to join the Y on vacation, I knew I would be able to as my last day at Anytime was the end of January.  And sometimes, I just need a change of scenery. 

To say I sometimes feel like a failure on this journey is an understatement.  I can work out, but then I off set it with food.  I can eat right, but then I am too lazy to go to the gym.  I'm definitely not in my groove, and I am definitely not headed in the right direction.  I have maintained, for pretty much a year.  But do you see what I see?  A slow creep up in weight.  Ugh...each day is a new day, and tomorrow I want to rock it.  I will indulge occasionally (I am a foodie after all), but I am going to try my hardest to find the happy middle.  I wan't to enjoy a meal out, but realize that the next day, and the day prior, don't have to also be indulgent moments.  I just have to tell myself to just keep going.  

No comments: