Monday, February 11, 2013

Monday focus:The weekend!

On the weekends I am home, I love heading out to the restaurant my husband works at for breakfast. He works weekends so it is a nice way to see each other a little more. Plus, the food is amazing!

This weekend was no different. Now that we have stumbled back into our routine post vacation, it was nice to pick back up on this tradition. We have had some ridic weather in the MN this year. Yesterday was not the first day I have cautiously braved the roads to make it to breakfast. I always kind of figure if the husband can brave it out there, I can to. And not to toot my own horn, but I think he likes it! And I do to!

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, cleaning, and finally unpacking from vacation. I have been pulling clothes out of a suitcase for almost a week so it was time to get that squared away. I also hit up the gym Saturday and Sunday. Like I said, I joined the Y. I am really enjoying it there! I am not super pumped right now with my motivation and ability to “stick it to man”. Don’t get me wrong. I am beyond happy that I am not back where I was, but I am making no progress in the right direction and something just needs to shift. I’m sure I’ll figure it out. There is always something waiting around the bend.

No comments: