Thursday, February 16, 2012

Not feeling well...

At all!

My night tonight is going to be pretty easy...and I am looking forward to it. I want to do a quick 1 mile run. With the 5k in less then a month, I gotta start running consistently and I personally think a little movement or exercise is good when I am sick (although I have read some reports that it is not as it inflames your sinuses and stuff-I have never been good at listening). Then, it will be inside to have dinner, shower, then lay on the couch all night watching tv and/or movies. And when I say lay on the couch, I mean like bring my pillow and comforter to the couch, have a huge glass of water, and just not move.

I hope to put up some pictures from V-day, and maybe work on a bit of homework, but that is all...I know that sounds like a lot but for me, it really isn't! I generally pack my plate pretty full so this will be relaxing for sure!

I am a little put off that this is the second time in the last two months that I have been sick with a cold but what can you do. Aside from medicine, zicam, Kleenex, water, a humidifier, and hand soap, I really don't know what else I can do.

No comments: