Tuesday, December 21, 2010

G.G. Olga's Little Whipper Snappers

Oh yeah, I so have my hand in a big bowl of these right now! Want to know how to make them? I will call this recipe, G.G. Olga's Little Whipper Snappers! Yes many people have a version of this recipe, and no, this is not her specific recipe. This is one I created from reading a few recipes on the Internet. I made it a few times with her so I know two things. 1. They need no baking. 2. they only include oyster crackers, oil, dill and ranch dressing packets! So here it goes:

G.G. Olga's Little Whipper Snappers

3 9-10 oz. bags Premium oyster crackers
1 cup vegetable oil
4 tsp. dill weed
2 packets Hidden Valley Ranch Packets

Mix everything together, sans the crackers. Stir or whisk. Add oyster crackers and slowly fold into sauce. Make sure crackers are evenly coated. Place in air tight container for two hours. I leave them uncovered for 1 hour to let them dry a bit!

Sooooooooo good!

No comments: