Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Since it's fall...

It is very common to set goals in January but this creates such a stigma and honestly, generally a set up for failure. I mean, creating a goal, probably something big and unattainable, once a year, doesn't seem like a good idea to me. And once it gets too hard, it is easier to give up because you can't see the end in sight. NOT MY CUP OF TEA! I like to set little goals throughout the year, generally around a transition time. So how great of a transition is fall? It's the start of the school year so why not the start of some new goals! So, without further babble, MY LIST!

  • Finish reading Twilight (it has taken me almost the entire summer to read the last book-so good, just takes a back seat to homework
  • run a 5 k
  • make a scarf and keep it
  • make a blanket and donate it
  • read 4 nights a week
  • go to bed before 11
  • work out 4 to 5 days a week
  • make more dinners at home
  • plan a trip to Colorado
  • plan a trip to Nevada
  • Start a piggy bank dedicated to a future adventure that will require the use of my passport (have to stamp my new passport with my new name!)
  • Play cards with my grandma once a week
  • realize I will never be anal about making the bed before Chaz...I will just let him do it and not feel bad!
  • BUY SOME NEW CUTE WORK CLOTHES!
  • Donate to a charity
  • Make some of my Christmas Gifts
  • Visit the Mwadini's in Moorhead
  • Go to more movies!
  • Call my grandma's often

That looks like a pretty hefty list so I better quit while I am ahead!

No comments: