So here's some life updates (bullet form!):
- 4.0 for first grad class (teacher must be off her rocker. She must of forgot about those posts I forgot to do)
- Wedding Ceremony is almost planned!
- Wedding party gifts are in! Love playing with that stuff!
- My dress is in so I will get to put in on with in the next week!
- Chaz will be starting school on Monday for Graphic Design!
- We have taken our first dance class! Super fun!
- Terri came out for a visit and to plan some groom dinner details!
- Father's day was a blast. A super day for a super dad!
- Enjoying the Minnesota weather!
So it has been busy but a lot of fun. We are loving living in the city, and I am so happy to be so close to work. My commute is like 3 minutes. Crazy. Down from 60 minutes when I lived at home!
Next on the agenda: Doing wedding invites! We'll have to do some time management to get this all completed!
I will update again very soon!