Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Now that I have a job...

I haven't had time to write, but I am enjoying being employed again! I feel so lucky and blessed to have a job, and let me tell you, after being laid off, you certainly gain a new perspective.

So here's some life updates (bullet form!):
  • 4.0 for first grad class (teacher must be off her rocker. She must of forgot about those posts I forgot to do)
  • Wedding Ceremony is almost planned!
  • Wedding party gifts are in! Love playing with that stuff!
  • My dress is in so I will get to put in on with in the next week!
  • Chaz will be starting school on Monday for Graphic Design!
  • We have taken our first dance class! Super fun!
  • Terri came out for a visit and to plan some groom dinner details!
  • Father's day was a blast. A super day for a super dad!
  • Enjoying the Minnesota weather!

So it has been busy but a lot of fun. We are loving living in the city, and I am so happy to be so close to work. My commute is like 3 minutes. Crazy. Down from 60 minutes when I lived at home!

Next on the agenda: Doing wedding invites! We'll have to do some time management to get this all completed!

I will update again very soon!

No comments: