Monday, June 1, 2009

New Job...Kinda!

So today I got the official offer from Target! They want me back. Along with others from my training class. Maybe 15 of us will go back from my class. And maybe more from the lay off as a whole. I believe in January Target laid off around 500 employees. Give or take a few. But now, it seems some of us are getting the chance to go back. And I couldn't be more excited! I will start June 15th and from what I have been told, it will be an hour of paper work and than right up to my team! I will let you all know what team I am on once I hear! I couldn't be happier or feel more blessed! Everything is going great right now!

P.S. A big Thanks to all my friends and family for all their support! Big key in my success!

1 comment:

The Wards said...

Congratulations, Adara and Congratulations to Target! We'll be keeping our fingers crossed that you get placed in the baby department! :o)