Sunday, November 6, 2011

rekindled motivation...

I truly think that working out is making me more motivated in other areas of my life. I used to skip a workout, and not end up in bed till midnight, feeling stressed and like I didn't accomplish much. Now I am working out, eating healthy, getting my homework done, and hoping into bed fairly early. I have no clue how all of a sudden things seem to be fitting into place but I am going to chalk it up to increased motivation.

Today was a nice relaxing Sunday complete with errands, homework, and a lovely ham dinner. I made some yummy cheesy potatoes that I will share later. For now, I am off to bed, but first...

What am I thankful for today?
Today I am thankful for an extra hour which allowed me to wake up at 11am, and then realize it was only 10 am so I didn't have to feel like such a slough. Waking up feeling positive about yourself is much nicer then the opposite.

No comments: