Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My dear friend Tonya is down here this week as she is attending a conference. Dear wonder bread when did we get to the age where we are visiting while our friends are in town for business related conferences. I feel old! And old is not being said here in a bad way, I just still do not consider myself a full blown adult. But will I ever? With there always being someone older than me around, maybe I will continue to not think of myself as a grown up…someone with experience in this department chime in….maybe I should ask my grandma.

But back to the real story here! My friend is here; all the way from 4 hours north of here land. Last night we got together for some late night snacks and treats at CafĂ© Latte. Tonight we will hang out at my grandma’s with LeeAnn and tomorrow night she will get to join me on my usual Thursday night Bar Bingo adventure with Laura! What a treat to get to spend weeknights with this friend from far away! I wonder what I will do with my weeknights next week! Lol…

1 comment:

MollyinMinn said...

Ahhh, Cafe Latte. Have some turtle cake for me, would you?!