For the new year, I thought I would map out some things I would like to accomplish. Not resolutions, but goals!
1. Start running!
2. Cook fancy dinners at home.
3. Go out dancing.
4. Watch a boat load of classic movies.
5. Let my wonderful husband know how much I appreciate him and all he does.
6. Make my savings account grow.
7. Run a 5k.
8. Take a trip.
9. Make it to Reno.
10. Go skiing.
11. Make the bed before Chaz gets to it at least 1/3 of the time!
12. Update my blog often.
13. Organize my clothes.
14. Be creative.
15. Make something.
16. Work hard at work.
17. Play harder outside of work.
18. Enjoy my friends.
19. Read a bunch of books.
20. Take a lot of pictures.
21. Kiss my wonderful husband often.
22. Take a bunch of walks around Minneapolis in the summer with Chaz (we got into evening walks last summer and I want that to continue!)
23. Go to the movies.
24. Run a 10k.
25. Watch my best friend get married.
26. Let my family know how much I love and appreciate them.
27. Work hard in school. Really give it my all.
28. Buy something cool.
29. Make and keep goals.
30. Love all the time!
Bring on 2010!