Thursday, October 22, 2009

New Place!

As of October 31st, the Durgin's will be residing in a new apartment! Thank you dear Lord! It is clean, big, and bright!

We have two bedrooms. A small kitchen but it has been updated! So many closets we may not fill them all (that's a lie). We are so excited.

Before heading to the laundromat tonight, we stopped by the new place to sign our lease. The super nice, young, clean, friendly care taker had a cat so I was sold. Chaz listened to the logistics of the lease; I played with the overly large fury beast at my feat. The caretaker said, "He loves being held too." While be my guest Mr. cat. I grabbed that little bugger and hugged the meow mix out of him! May need to consider a cat to take up residency in our second bedroom.

Then, with the high of just signing the lease on a great place, we headed off to do our laundry and eat some bomb pizza- shout out to the Leaning Tower of Pizza. Definitely have had the realization cross my mind multiply times since getting married that I need to get me butt back to the gym. I took a break after the wedding but no more excuses. Oh man! Just feeling sluggish and bulky and that is no fun.

So, here's to a new apartment, and a new love for the gym? May have to work on the later of the two!

Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two are the cutest couple ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy at least a year of just you two--- there will always be cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!