Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Need your help if you can!

Here is a letter from my best friends sister. She battled cancer a few years back and now she is making a difference in the lives of others battling cancer.

If you can help her at all, it would be fantastic! It's for a great cause!

Hello everyone,

I know I have probably already bothered you about the Relay this year, but I am once again captain of a team in the Long Prairie Relay for Life and would like to personally urge you to consider donating to a great cause! My team consists of approximately 10 people, as well as multiple others who will be walking all night with us for fun. We are counting down the days to the relay... less than 20... and are putting in our last efforts for receiving donations for the American Cancer Society. Any contributions make a difference! Thank you so much!

Our team website is: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY09MW?team_id=498381&pg=team&fr_id=16032 Checks are also completely acceptable and I can then decorate a Luminary for the person of your choice. Checks should be made payable to the American Cancer Society. Also, make sure you are sure to include a note about what you would like written on your luminary. You can send them to me at:
28415 State Hwy. 27
Long Prairie, MN 56347

Thanks again,Littia Swift
The American Cancer Society:
Source: main.acsevents.org


No comments: