Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Five...

Happy Friday Everyone!
  • I am running a Warrior Dash 5k in September...think running over fire, under rope courses, through mud, and climbing walls...in addition, I am trying to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital.  I would appreciate and be so grateful for any monetary donation you can give!  Check out my page!
  • I am going to run 12 5k's in 12 months.  I got the idea from this blogger, who got the idea from another blogger.  Do you think there are indoor races in the winter time?!?!?!?  I will start my adventure tomorrow with May's 5k!
  • I am trying to be ubber prepared for my trip to Alaska!  I have been reading up on what to pack and emailing my sister-in-law! I am fricken stoked!
  • The Dictator was not as funny as I thought it would be. Wait for the RedBox. I am going to see What to Expect when you're Expecting on Sunday...I imagine I will like this one a bit more.
  • I made this wonderful, unhealthy recipe this week!  Yummy!  I added some portabella mushrooms and some chicken on the side for Chaz and it was perfect!

No comments: