Monday, February 6, 2012

Good morning Monday...

I love sleeping in on the weekends.

My favorite are those mornings when I have no where to be, and really nothing pressing to do. I lay in bed, going in and out of sleep, curled up in my big, soft comforter.

And sleeping in on the weekends means extra cuddle time with the hubby (if he is not working), and my little kitty girl! Faith loves jumping up on the bed (Kea can't get on the bed so I just have her bed next to ours-easy access for pets!), curling up on my head, and getting a good rub down. She is so soft and cuddly in the morning...she practically melts into the comforter with me.

I make sure to always enjoy these moments, these lazy mornings, cuddled up with my loves. Remembering those moments of peace and comfort are what get me through some of the craziest days.

Happy Monday!

No comments: